Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Just An Update

I finally went to the Dr. today and got the pregnancy confirmed! Hooray! Much to my mothers sorrow, there is only one baby growing inside of me, (Thank Heavens). She was practically convinced that I was going to have twins when she saw me last week. :) Everything looks great and the baby looks to be as active as Maysie was and/or is... Constantly kicking and punching who knows what throughout the ultrasound. :) The heartbeat appears to be very strong too. That is always comforting to know. She gave me a due date of May 19th which puts me at 10 weeks along. So here is a sneak peek of our new bundle of joy!!!












As for the rest of things... I have been feeling way better with this pregnancy than I was with Maysie. I haven't been too sick, a little nauseous yes, but at least able to keep food and water down. I tend to only suffer from the minor pregnancy symptoms... Fatigue, and headaches. I am so lucky! Rob has been busy doing winter fill, which means he goes to Montana to get a load and bring back to one of the local refineries so he is gone basically every other night. He was lucky enough to have just enough time to lay over here at home to go with me to my appointment today. :) Yea! This schedule of his will probably go on for 3 or 4 months with occasional breaks when the weather is really bad. Maysie is growing and learning with leaps and bounds. It seems like every day she adds one new word to her vocabulary and her new favorite saying is NO! NO! She would rather play with the kids then chill with the adults and is not quite as clingy to mom and dad. Finally, I thought that that day couldn't come soon enough. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment