This morning as I was folding some laundry, I evidently wasn't paying very good attention to Maysie. Some how, she got into my nightstand drawer next to the bed, and pulled out my gum. She opened it up and took out a piece and shoved it into her mouth, wrapper and all. She succeeded in getting 1/2 of it chewed up and swallowed before I noticed what she was up to. I had to fish out the other half with my finger. It was a sticky mess. I guess that teaches me to put my gum where the little fingers can reach. :)
Today I am going to go meet up with Rob in Price and then ditch our car at my sister-in-laws house and take a trip with him. He has been gone all week going back and forth from LA to Green River, Utah so it will be so nice to spend the time with him. It sounds like we will do 2 trips from LA back up here to Utah. I am excited. I have only been to California 2 times in my life and both of them were for funerals in my family. It will be nice just to see some of the sights and explore the state some. So I'll tell you all about it when I get back. C-ya.
Friday, April 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Have fun!
ReplyDelete