Sunday, July 19, 2009
Dancing Diva
Maysie has this new found love of dancing in the kitchen. Alot of times when I am cooking, I turn on the radio. The last week or so, Maysie will come running into the kitchen when I am cooking, and just start 'boogieing'. It makes me laugh. She goes all out now, and instead of just a little head bob, it is a full body groove. She'll be turning around it circles, and stomping her feet, and when she is really enjoying the moment, she'll clap her hands too. Well today when I was making dinner, Maysie followed me into the kitchen and automatically started to dance without any music playing at all... I guess that she is giving me a sign to turn on the music. So, me playing the charades game with here, promptly turned on the radio and started dancing with her. When she saw that I was dancing too, she came running up to me and put out her hands so she could hold my own hands and we could dance together. By the time that the song ended, Maysie was laughing so hard I thought for sure that she was laughing about how horrible of a dancer I am, but as it turned out, she didn't ever want to stop dancing. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment