Earlier this week, Rob and I went on a spending/ shopping spree... You know since it was Labor Day and all, there were
tonz of sales everywhere... Too bad what we bought was not on sale for Labor Day, although it was a fairly decent price. We are now the proud owners of 2, yes TWO, Honda Rubicon 5-wheelers. Some might say we splurged, and I agree we probably did, but my philosophy is that Rob would be missing out
cuz he would have to stay home since we only had one machine. HA! HA! Actually I have only been 4-wheeling a handful of times in my life and have only been a
passenger on them so I have absolutely no idea how to even drive them. So more than likely Rob would have all the fun
cuz you know if we only got one, he would be the only one on it 98 % of the time since I have a major disadvantage compared to all of his
experiences. I for one am ready and willing to learn how to drive these machines and don't want to miss out at all because of my driving ATV
incapability. So we got 2 so I would have my very own. This way we can go together. So here is a picture of Rob driving my 4-wheeler right when we got home and he is unloading it. Since they are new, we had to wait a few days for them to put them together so we just barely picked them up yesterday morning... Don't worry, I haven't been holding out on ya. :)'
I think that Maysie is more interested on trying to drive than in getting her picture taken... What can I say, she learns young but I am pretty sure she is having lots of help from her Daddy! LOL. Doesn't it look like so much fun? And have you ever seen a white 4-wheeler before? Neither Rob, nor I have seen one before we got to Steadman's (the place we bought them at) and they had one sitting out side right before you walk inside. I think they look pretty rad if you ask me. Rob's 4-wheeler is exactly like mine except we put a snow plow on his so he can shovel our humongo driveway this winter the easy/fun way instead of using all the manual labor. :) The plow can be removed really easy so when it is off, like right now, it looks exactly like mine. I keep telling him that I am going to girl-i-fy mine a little bit so we can tell them apart. No, I won't ruin it by putting a hot pink feather boa around rack things, I just want to use my cricket machine and make some sort of vinyl something or other to put on there unless I find a cool sticker for cheaper. Tomorrow were going up to Ogden Canyon with some of Rob's family to test out our new toys. I am sure we will have a heck of a lot of fun! Oh, yeah! I'm getting excited.
No comments:
Post a Comment