Monday, January 11, 2010
I Want To Go Now!
Yesterday was the 1st time where I took Maysie to nursery and then left to go to my own class... Well, I tried it one other time to see if she would stay in there right before she was 18 months cuz they told me to bring her early to let her get used to it, but it only lasted about 20 minutes. Anyways, she has been going to nursery, but they have asked me to stay because they have been short staffed in there, but they said that when the new year came and they switched classes then I wouldn't have to help out because there wouldn't be quite so many kids -yet. We didn't go to church last week because my whole household was sick with yucky colds, but this week, that is mostly gone. :) Anyways, Maysie is getting to know the routine there at church. After Sacrament meeting, we went to the nursery, and she stuck her hands up for the hand sanitizer as soon as she walked in the door. Then she just waited next to the table since they have snack very 1st thing... :) She was so good, that I just dropped her off and left. This was the 1st time in a very long time where I could sit through Sunday School and Relief Society without having to keep her quiet and entertained. I actually got to follow along with the lessons! It was purely magical. I know I have to take advantage of this time now because it is only a few more months until the baby is born and then we start the whole process all over again. :) Anyways, after church, I went to go get Maysie, and someone stopped me in the hall to talk so I was one of the last parents to come collect their child. When I got there, Maysie was screaming at the top of her lungs clinging on to a doll with her dear life. When I asked the nursery leader if she was like this most of the time, she said that she was really good until the parents started coming for there kids, and once 2 or 3 kids got to go she started screaming... They told me next time that I need to sneak out a few minutes early from my class so she will be one of the 1st to leave instead of one of the last. OOPS. We had to pry the poor doll out of her hands then Maysie started to babble who knows what to me while still crying at the same time. I am pretty sure she was like, "Mom, you took way too long to get me. Didn't you know I was ready to leave already?" :) So as we were walking out of the church building, I was being lectured by my daughter who was quite vocal and need I say very emotional.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment