Sunday, June 5, 2011
Which Is Better?
Rob and I are beginning to realize the fact that our car is almost to small for our family and is now starting the process of looking into another one. We have went to a few dealerships and have narrowed the search down to either a Toyota Sienna or a Honda Odyssey. One of these day's on Rob's days off we want to go and test drive them which will probably be the deal breaker but of course we don't want to take the kids when we do that because lets face it, messing with the car seats is a bear which proves to be more of a challenge since everyone is busy at work during the weekday's. I never thought that I was a mini-van type of person, lets face it, I like SUV's, alot, but I just can't justify the gas mileage nor the expense of owning one. A mini van can hold just as many people and we don't really need to tow anything around since we have our pickup so a mini van just makes sense to me. Although I will feel so much more matronly, instead of just a young mom, driving one of these things but oh, the convince of space would be so nice to have. So... fingers crossed, we can do this soon and we can proudly say we are the owners of some sort of a bigger vehicle even if it is a mini van! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Every single person I know who was really resistant to the idea of driving a minivan ended up LOVING theirs. There is SO much more space than an SUV, they practically drive like cars, and everyone I know ends loving it. We really love ours, and Greg had NOT wanted to get one :-)
ReplyDelete