Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Am I just Crazy, or am I just Stupid?

So I am going to my mom's house in Idaho for a few days and I am attempting it solo, along with the infant. Am I just crazy or stupid? Rob was going to go but at the last moment, (Surprise, Surprise) he got a call about a good opportunity to go to work. It seems like that always happens when we plan a trip up there. It is just the life of a trucker I guess. :) So now the car is mostly packed, and ready to go, just waiting on the last batch of laundry to finish to finish packing the rest (I know I am a major procrastinator) and we are off. Wish me luck!

Oh yeah, last night, we went to the all famous Chuck-A-Rama (The only restaurant in Rob's eyes, well except for maybe Sizzler) for Rob's brother's birthday. Maysie totally out-ate my 2 nieces who were there and she is way younger than both of them. Good thing it was a buffet. My mother-in-law is now convinced that Maysie is going to get fat. I didn't know weather to be offended or to take it as a compliment. This is what she ate and you tell me if it is way too much food for a baby: She ate a small spoonful of mashed potatoes with a little bit of gravy on them, about a one inch square of a yellow squash, a french-fry, a tiny-tiny spoonful of cooked peas and carrots that we mashed up for her and then a small spoonful of chocolate pudding for dessert.

No comments:

Post a Comment