Maysie is taking her nap right now, and she looked just so very cute, I had to take some pictures of her. She just looks so comfy... Love It! She is in this phase right now where she doesn't want to get dressed... Like when you change her diaper she'll take off running before you can put the new one on; or she kicks, screams, and squirms when you have to put pants on her... ( I think she gets this from my side of the family. It seems like alot of my nieces and nephews did this too. What can I say, we're a confident bunch. LOL. This is one bad quality that she inherated from me, scary I know.) :) So this kinda explains why she doesn't have pants on... I changed her diaper right before she went down for her nap and she won the battle of the pants for the moment, but she'll get them on when she wakes up. :)
Sleeping so peacefully!
Doesn't she look comfortable?
I love how she cuddles right up to the blanket. Too Cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment