Friday, December 10, 2010

Most Embarrassing Parenting Moment Ever!

We went to dinner at Sizzler for Rob's birthday on Wednesday and right after we got to our table I decided to take Maysie to use the potty since she hadn't went in a while.... Well... after she got done doing her business, I decided I better use the facilities too. When Maysie heard the tinkle, then she started clapping her hands and jumping up and down and proudly exclaiming, "Good Job Mommy! You did it! Good job! You wet in the potty. Mommy is a big girl now!" I had to say, I felt relieved in more ways than one, and actually found a smile on my face as I was holding back a chuckle. Then when we exited the stall to go wash our hands, there was somebody walking into the next stall with a huge grin on her face. Yep, she heard the whole thing and I didn't even hear her come in. I quickly became so embarrassed that I hurried and washed up our hands and got out of there as fast as I could. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment