Monday, August 10, 2009
Another Year Bites the Dust!
Yes I am still alive, I have just been camping for Rob's family outing... but I'll blog about that tomorrow after I put the pics on here. For today, I just dedicate this entry to yours truly. As most of you already know, today is my Birthday. Yep, I finally turned the big 26 and according to my bro-in-law, Jeremiah, I am still a young pup. Today has been like any other day in my life... I went with Rob last night on a trip to Winnemucca, NV or there abouts, so we got no sleep last night, and spent all day driving and feeling sluggish from a lack of the daily morning shower... Rob gave me a nice back rub while waiting for the truck to come to get unloaded... That was a great present and since I had spent the previous few nights sleeping on a hard, rocky tent floor my back was all sorts of hurty. Maysie was a jewel most of the day, which makes it all the merrier. To celebrate my Big Day, we were going to stop and eat somewhere nice, but Rob got the call that he had to hurry home to reload and head back out on the road again so for now that plan is on hold until a more convenient day.... As for the gifts, Rob got me a new digital camcorder to replace our old camcorder that has been on the blitz for the last year! Yea! Now if only I can figure out how to work it... :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment