How do you like the new look of The Stowell Family Adventures? I was growing board with the old music and even though I like the old background, I wanted something fresh so I decided to give the blog a whole new look complete with new text color, snazzy-dazzy pink and black background, relaxing music featuring Paul Cardall, (gotta love him) and new quotes we have a hardly unrecognizable site! Don't be fooled, it is still the same old blog featuring US, but we have a whole new face lift... Hopefully we will get our family pictures taken in a month or so and we can post new pictures on here too... Spiffy huh! :)
So now for my venting process.... Yep it is quite therapeutic to blog about all things bothersome and annoying to me. Today was a scouts day and according to my planner (we leaders are trying to be oober organized and have 2-3 months planned in advanced) we were supposed to be doing a bike safety class. Last week one of the other ladies I do scouts with mentioned many times to the boys to bring there bikes this week complete with helmets. Well, since I being a leader and example, didn't have helmets for my family went and bought every member of my family even Maysie a helmet this week so I wouldn't be a hypocrite. So $60.00 later I go to scouts on my bike with Maysie in tow riding in the bike buggy thing wearing our fancy new helmets show up to the church only to discover that our bike safety class was postponed and we were doing something else instead..... I love how I wasn't informed of this change at all hence the sarcasm in my voice... Somehow all the kids got the message, yet obviously I was too hard to inform. Grrrr. Well for the sunny look about this situation, we are now the proud owners of top of the line helmets which we probably should have had a long time ago. :)
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment