Halloween, is Halloween. Who doesn't love getting dressed up and getting candy for free. I think that Halloween is every kids favorite holiday. This year, Camden and Maysie picked out their own costumes. Camden chose to be a monkey. He was fascinated with the banana in the pocket. :) I guess this picture fits him because he is a little monkey.
Maysie chose to be an owl. This picture turned out super cute. I love the flower by the ear. For some reason Maysie is totally into owls this year. It all started with her backpack for school...
This year we were able to get quite a few pumpkins for free from Rob's half brother. They planted a bunch last year and for some reason, alot of pumpkins grew in this year. Since our kids are alittle small to really help carve them, we brought up our craft paint from down stairs and let the kids go at it on their pumpkins, then I painted a simple picture on top of it. Here is a sample of what they looked like. They turned out really cute, and the kids had a blast making a mess in the paint. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment