At the beginning of the year, we decided that it was time to think about getting a new car. I had finally convinced Rob that our family was out growing our little Altima. I had my heart set on a Toyota Sienna and Rob wanted a Honda Oddessy. We started researching our options, and then in March, we were ready to start test driving. We went to the Honda dealer first, (probably because Rob was driving us there) and we test drove the Oddessy. Then we went to a Toyota dealership and drove the Sienna. I was shocked at the difference! Needless to say, I like the Honda way better once I drove it. They didn't have the type of van we wanted in stock but they had on on order that would be delivered in April so we put the deposit down on that vehicle.
Now I am proud to say that we are the new owners of a Honda Oddessy Touring, and I love it!
Room for 8 people and big storage in the back. What's not to love. As my darling Grandma said, "It has about everything but the kitchen sink."

No comments:
Post a Comment