Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Annoying Behavior?
What/who would you consider your friends on Facebook? Would you just befriend old friends and family that you are close too? Would you get some acquaintances to be your friends? The other day, someone from my ward looked me up on Facebook and asked to be my friend. Granted, I have never thought to look up friends from my ward before now, so I was actually surprised how many people from my ward are on there as I was glancing through her friend list to see if there was anyone else I knew... So, as I was trying to befriend people in my ward.... I received a notice that I was doing a annoying habit on Facebook and was at risk of having my Facebook account terminated, by asking people that I knew to be my friend? What?!?.... Apparently if you ask too many people to be your friend in one day...... Your account may be at risk. FYI... I can see that it can be considered annoying copying friends and all, but it is also annoying that we are not allowed to even ask the people to be friends. Shouldn't they get the say if they want to accept the notion or not, not some automatic computer program..... I mean if it was people that you don't know that was trying to befriend you then you get to say yea, or nay to the option but why does that not work if you do more than X amount of people in one day? Hummmmm.. Drama Drama Drama!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment