Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Fingerpainting

So I am totally grossed out at the moment. Maysie just got into the garbage can in her room, pulled out the poopy swimming diaper from earlier today, and decided to use it as finger paint! I realize that I should have been watching her better, but hindsight is always better... and I swear I was just checked on her less than 2 minutes before. I just got done cleaning it up... I probably should of took a picture first just for future blackmail pics, but I was so grossed out by the fact that it was all over the doors, furniture and carpet on most of the upstairs of my home... and of course I don't think anyone would really like to see poopy finger paints. Now I have Maysie sitting firm in my lap where I know that no monkey business is going on.... and I still smell the rank aroma of poo... Hopefully I didn't miss any. Yuck!!! You really have to be on the ball as a parent! Will I ever learn that you can never underestimate your child's abilities? I'll tell you that this parenting thing always brings in the unexpected and hardly ever is there a dull moment... It is exhausting!

1 comment:

  1. We have BEEN there before!!!
    To avoid naps, Annie would remove her own diaper and smear it all over her bed then call me in, 'cause I couldn't just leave her in the crib!

    ReplyDelete